View Entire Thread
Re: CONOR GARLAND RETURNING HOME ?

Bring the "tid-bit" home! Kids a gamer!

Anon
Bring the "tid-bit" home! Kids a gamer!
What is a gamer?

Not hard to read. Garland is very average. Not big. Not clutch. 3rd or 4th line guy. No PP.

Bring all the MA Boys to the Beez.

Anon
Not hard to read. Garland is very average. Not big. Not clutch. 3rd or 4th line guy. No PP.
If you think you actually said anything or understand hockey you’re autistic.

Anon
Anon
Haha nice comment. You are a loser. If I’m following correctly it was easy to understand and accurate

Anon
Anon
Anon
Haha nice comment. You are a loser. If I’m following correctly it was easy to understand and accurate
So you’re also a small dicked dad who feels comfortable voicing his ignorance anonymously when no one can trace back his stupidity? Got it. Conor Garland is the literal best in the nhl at one specific skill that dads with finger nail dongs and cloth seats are incapable of comprehending. But keep blaming him for not winning
In Arizona — that’s equivalent to blaming you for your wife cheating on you when you didn’t choose to be born under 5 inches...

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
So you’re also a small dicked dad who feels comfortable voicing his ignorance anonymously when no one can trace back his stupidity? Got it. Conor Garland is the literal best in the nhl at one specific skill that dads with finger nail dongs and cloth seats are incapable of comprehending. But keep blaming him for not winning
In Arizona — that’s equivalent to blaming you for your wife cheating on you when you didn’t choose to be born under 5 inches...
Wow, did we just find the biggest d-bag hypocrite on the d-board or what.

Here is you're quote "So you’re also a small dicked dad who feels comfortable voicing his ignorance anonymously when no one can trace back his stupidity? Got it."

You are also posting anonymously and we can't trace back your stupidity.

Wow, just wow.

God Help us
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Wow, did we just find the biggest d-bag hypocrite on the d-board or what.

Here is you're quote "So you’re also a small dicked dad who feels comfortable voicing his ignorance anonymously when no one can trace back his stupidity? Got it."

You are also posting anonymously and we can't trace back your stupidity.

Wow, just wow.
Where’s my stupidity? Because I pointed out youre poor with a small dick? Those are facts or else you wouldn’t be so stupid. If you don’t understand hockey, talk about Trump or whatever autistic hillbillies like you do.

Is this kid any relation to the CM kid who played Minor Pro for a number of years?

Who’s better: Debrusk or Garland?

https://stathead.com/tiny/8y9XG

DeBrusk, ALL DAY LONG. DeBrusk had one bad season, overall he is a far more effective hockey player than Garland.

I'd take the "tid bit" all day long over DeBUST. See what I did there?
Debrusk is inconsistent, weak and soft. Other than that, I love him!
Bring "tid bit" home!