Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Exposure Hockey

I think they just rebranded themselves from Eastern Exposure to Exposure to cast a wider web to more wealthy daddies.

They are a prerequisite for NOT WORTH IT. He opens his bank account for deposits. Keep chasing

Exposure is right in the name. It must be worth it!

Daddy teams average players waste of money.

Some of the best players in each age group play in their tournaments. They must be doing something right.

anon
Some of the best players in each age group play in their tournaments. They must be doing something right.
Thanks from the dad who's kid is on one of the teams...congrats on this prestigious event...

Super Elite Invitation Only AAA Tier1 College Bound Top Prospect Maximum Exposure Camp.

I'm in.

ANON
Super Elite Invitation Only AAA Tier1 College Bound Top Prospect Maximum Exposure Camp.

I'm in.
Wait it isn't a Showcase? Forget it.

Do they all have to pay to play in this elite tournament?

There are some events worth paying for. It's up to you to figure out what is worth it or not, assuming you get the invite. I am still waiting for the call, maybe they lost my number, lol

Elite tournamnet? Hahaha some of the 08 kids have been on losing teams all spring. Go MM making deposits. Please.

You sign up, enter your credit card information, get a shirt, get placed on a roster, you and your child race to social media and post pictures of the roster, skate a few times and watch as the organizer and the skills coaches drive away with bags of cash giggling.

Are we really still having this conversation?

Lol “elite player invite” please follow link for more information and credit card payment.

Exactly. Well said as all of them are. Mommy and daddy emailing MM bc they see certain names going there. Let me know how the scouting went

Anon
Elite tournamnet? Hahaha some of the 08 kids have been on losing teams all spring. Go MM making deposits. Please.
Are the rosters posted?

Anon
Anon
Are the rosters posted?
Never mind. I see that they are up. Decent players at the 08 level.

His 2010 team should have lost to a group of 2011’s at the clash. Money grab waste of time

What are you talking about they beat them handily

You exposed your wallet

Move on nobody cares that your kid didn’t get invited to one of the 20 summer tournaments.