email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL

HinghamElite
Maybe BHL teams but your PHL team has never beat an E9 team. That’s like Sweden beating a crew of purple haired lesbos.
OK E9 dad.

But to the OP assuming he's not a troll. PHL does suck. My kid played in it for a year and literally drove up and down 95 to play the same 4 teams over and over again. Most teams had a few decent players but as a whole the games were terrible. He moved to rainbow fed after that and it was definitely a good call. Less driving and better games.

There really isn't any reason why any kid outside the top top top to have to drive all over New England to play mediocre hockey.

HinghamElite
Maybe BHL teams but your PHL team has never beat an E9 team. That’s like Sweden beating a crew of purple haired lesbos.
They teach reading in Hingham? My kids Plat (meaning platinum)

Anon
HinghamElite
When/Where is the parity!

Anon
HinghamElite
Your plat team has never beat a top half E9 team. Never happened. Question: Do you feel like a failure as a Dad because your kid is a mediocre athlete and will be a 3rd line senior at Plymouth south? I hope you have him in a few camps

HinghamElite
Fed Elite= America
E9 = Canada
Platinum = France
PHL = Yemen
this is a truly elite post

Elite post or Premier post? This is a PHL thread after all.