Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Say goodbye to hockey this fall!

Well def plan on it carrying over to the ice - officials will say since kids are masked in school, they should be at an indoor sport. Furthermore, once one positive case is linked to a team, dooms day.

Sucks! But true!

We've had covid, been vaccinated, thrown into social disarray and now the lib states and teacher unions want round two of mandates. All I can say is, Baaaaaaaa...the sheep are all getting ready to be hearded into the corral. You will be an elitist lamb chop soon!

Everybody who voted Biden/Harris should be ashamed. Our country is in chaos where it would have been thriving.

ANON:
Everybody who voted Biden/Harris should be ashamed. Our country is in chaos where it would have been thriving.
as much as i HATE Biden and his cackling Hyena the decision to shutdown hockey, or anything really, was never made at a federal level. if we want to thank someone it should be that lying ******* Fauci and the CDC.

ANON:
I’m not sure how it’s any different than last year under Trump?

Been to the gas pump lately? Seen all these “handouts” since Biden? Watch the border at all? Shall we go on? National Debt? New Import/Export issues?

Anon
Been to the gas pump lately? Seen all these “handouts” since Biden? Watch the border at all? Shall we go on? National Debt? New Import/Export issues?
Just say the election was corrupt and I'll handle the rest... along with my R senators...

Anon
Your using rising gas prices as an issue in a forum where most of us spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a youth sport for our kids. I don't think a dollar or two a gallon increase would really move the needle for most of the folks in this group. But I get your point.

We need Sharia Law in America for a year. Maybe it will straighten some of these libs out. I already had the China Virus. I am not getting vaxxed bro.

HinghamElite
We need Sharia Law in America for a year. Maybe it will straighten some of these libs out. I already had the China Virus. I am not getting vaxxed bro.
You're an IDIOT...