Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Covid Whisperer

Wait where did you read his kid quit hockey???????

Hockey will not be shut down little snowflakes. The country was shut down, masks worn, shots provided. If you get it now, so be it. Move on.

Hansi
Big tourney this weekend will be the super spreader amongst hockey families. State borders will be closing down for hockey in New England September 1st. Mask up folks!
this one? you sure? almost all of these kids have been playing in the same tournaments together all summer and nobody is sick. but this is gonna be the one? go throw a baseball Fauci

Hansi
Big tourney this weekend will be the super spreader amongst hockey families. State borders will be closing down for hockey in New England September 1st. Mask up folks!
Total moron. Pre-Draft, Chowder Cup, Jr Chowder, and mini have all come and gone with zero issues. That's hundreds of teams, over a thousand kids in these events alone from all over the country, never mind all the other events, showcases, and combines happening all summer long with no outbreaks. Get a clue dude, sorry your kid was cut from his town team at the Waterville tournament this weekend.

anon
Hansi
Total moron. Pre-Draft, Chowder Cup, Jr Chowder, and mini have all come and gone with zero issues. That's hundreds of teams, over a thousand kids in these events alone from all over the country, never mind all the other events, showcases, and combines happening all summer long with no outbreaks. Get a clue dude, sorry your kid was cut from his town team at the Waterville tournament this weekend.
You are a total moron. My kid was never cut from his town team at the Waterville tournament this weekend. Not sure where you came up with that and have no idea where waterville is. My kids are in Fed Elite and do all the spring and summer tourneys. We even traveled to Chicago this summer and likely have more money than 95% of you.

COVID is going to be around for a long time. So if you really think hockey will get shut down in the Fall than might as well just cancel all youth sports until COVID is gone which could be never. Life goes on.

Oh no not the tournaments hahaha all you parents love these tournaments hahaha wow bunch of loser hockey parents hahahaha all your kids will be so elite after these tournaments hahahaha Loooooooosers

The Florida kids. Keep them away

Oh no just found out kid at Tuesday skills just tested positive!

Democrats are till unsatisfied the country hasn’t completely been destroyed. Lockdown will come soon. Your children will
Never be able to see another child’s face in school again.

I am getting a tattoo of a mask on my face.

No chance they shut down hockey again. I watch the news and would know if they are going to close down youth hockey.

Lockdown 2.0 Is coming. Liberals need the lockdown to feel important and to make sure they can ram their opinions into your life some more.

Once masks are mandated in K-12, the bs starts again. Period!

Chicago schools already declaring they can go to remote learning over the Indian variant.

Say goodbye to the holiday tournaments