Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NESV

I guess RR didn't save the day after all but then again he already won as his buddy down the street is going to jail so he outlasted him in hockey world.

RR 1
RB 0

Salt water in his pipes... not a good sign for a Rink...

The Hockey operations can't manage the 139 acre parcel. The owner can't get financing for to complete his dreams for the property. So he will need to get investors... not likely in bankruptcy. The owner or the Bank through the courts will sub-divide the land and sell it off to right size the hockey operations to the Rinks. Maybe he holds on to the rinks or another buyer shows up to acquire it.

Salt water in the pipes... another buyer is not going to like that. I suspect he holds on to the rinks at the end.

A Banker, just not his Banker
Salt water in his pipes... not a good sign for a Rink...

The Hockey operations can't manage the 139 acre parcel. The owner can't get financing for to complete his dreams for the property. So he will need to get investors... not likely in bankruptcy. The owner or the Bank through the courts will sub-divide the land and sell it off to right size the hockey operations to the Rinks. Maybe he holds on to the rinks or another buyer shows up to acquire it.

Salt water in the pipes... another buyer is not going to like that. I suspect he holds on to the rinks at the end.
According to US district court in NY and US Bankruptcy Court in Boston show that current documents paint a picture of deep debt for NESV...over 20 million to secured and unsecured creditors...not a good sign...