Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAHA Labor Day Tournament

How many times are you going to post this? No one cares buddy

What happened to the defending National champs over at Assabet? 1-2 after day 2.

anon
What happened to the defending National champs over at Assabet? 1-2 after day 2.
2 games in pal. Relax. I’m still wearing slides & have sand on my feet. Assabet is the mecca of youth hockey & CG is the prophet Mohammed praise Allah.

Pittsburgh was where it was at. Minnesota won at 19 and 16 and Chicago won at 14.

anon
Pittsburgh was where it was at. Minnesota won at 19 and 16 and Chicago won at 14.
you understand that this is not a good thing, right? you want all the best teams in the same place and now you have them spread out over two.

Having said all that. Where it's at is going to depend where the Canadian teams are going to go when they are back.

Doesn't matter. Minnesota and Chicago roll the Canadian teams anyway.

Anon
Doesn't matter. Minnesota and Chicago roll the Canadian teams anyway.
Tell me you have no idea what you are talking about without telling me you have no idea what you are talking about…..

anon
Anon
Doesn\'t matter. Minnesota and Chicago roll the Canadian teams anyway.
Tell me you have no idea what you are talking about without telling me you have no idea what you are talking about…..
Well let's see. I went back and looked at 2018/19 non covid year on MHR. Mission beat the #1, 3,5 and 6 Canadian ranked clubs at 14U. They beat #1, 2 and 3 at 16u and beat 1- 4 at 19u. All at 2 different CCM world tournaments in Detroit. Any questions?

Anon
anon
Anon
Doesn\\\'t matter. Minnesota and Chicago roll the Canadian teams anyway.
Well let's see. I went back and looked at 2018/19 non covid year on MHR. Mission beat the #1, 3,5 and 6 Canadian ranked clubs at 14U. They beat #1, 2 and 3 at 16u and beat 1- 4 at 19u. All at 2 different CCM world tournaments in Detroit. Any questions?
Telll me the point went straight over your head, without telling the point went straight over your head….

anon
This event used to be the top girls tournament in the country. Now Wizards and Eagles are in Pittsburgh, no Canadian teams and the quality outside the top 4 is mediocre at best. Every single D1 program used to scout here. Not anymore.
Was at this tourney over the weekend. A team from British Columbia flew down and competed at the U16 level. I saw the following college scouts at games over the weekend:

Colgate
Williams
UVM
Cornell
Dartmouth
Mercyhurst
Brown
Harvard
Northeastern
Middlebury
Amherst
Clarkson
Yale

Neutral Zone was there and posting videos and reports as well.

Would certainly have been better to not have some teams in PA the same weekend but overall it was a good tournament and I think decent exposure for many of the girls.

Anon
anon
This event used to be the top girls tournament in the country. Now Wizards and Eagles are in Pittsburgh, no Canadian teams and the quality outside the top 4 is mediocre at best. Every single D1 program used to scout here. Not anymore.
Was at this tourney over the weekend. A team from British Columbia flew down and competed at the U16 level. I saw the following college scouts at games over the weekend:

Colgate
Williams
UVM
Cornell
Dartmouth
Mercyhurst
Brown
Harvard
Northeastern
Middlebury
Amherst
Clarkson
Yale

Neutral Zone was there and posting videos and reports as well.

Would certainly have been better to not have some teams in PA the same weekend but overall it was a good tournament and I think decent exposure for many of the girls.
proves my point.

good tournament vs the best tournament in the US for girls is quite a drop off. and that list used to be twice as long and every D1 college would have been there along with the strongest D3.