The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wiz Best Program in E9

Have the Wizards boys become the best program in the E9? Based on what I have seen top to bottom, they have become the best program out there. Thoughts?

Re: Wiz Best Program in E9

Yes , the the Wizards Girl Team would dominate the E9

Nice try Wizards mom. 3-10-2 record in parity across 5 youth age groups in E9. Select teams have 1 team in BHL American, 5 in BHL National. Bender city!

What is the difference between BHL and E9?

The only difference is you will be paying $1000 to $1500 dollars more. That’s how much more you’ll pay to play on a E9 team. Sucker born every day!

I didn’t know that. Why would one league cost more if you get the same thing?

Anon
I didn’t know that. Why would one league cost more if you get the same thing?
I have 2 kids playing hockey, one 2007 and on orgs top team ( I guess you’d say elite). One 2008 on the 2nd team. I pay the same amount for both kids.

Do the wizards 08 team have a chance to win the E9 this year? Heard BA dropped off big time and Seacoast has talent spread over 2 elite teams, Assabet quick, but tiny, Warriors no offense. Sounds like they are all BHL quality to me.

E9 and both BHL's don't really amount to much once HS starts as they all end up together - and some grow and get faster, other's stop growing and get slower. Unless of course, you take away HS hockey from your child because some has-been sees potential, makes you sign up for elite junior hockey because they have college potential and then you have a 23 year old freshmen playing D III college hockey and all his peers that had a great experience in HS, have graduated college and are in the workforce making a living. End of story.

Anonafed
Do the wizards 08 team have a chance to win the E9 this year? Heard BA dropped off big time and Seacoast has talent spread over 2 elite teams, Assabet quick, but tiny, Warriors no offense. Sounds like they are all BHL quality to me.
E9 08 super soft this year. The E doesn’t stand for elite anymore. It’s sad to see the end coming for this league.