email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wiz Best Program in E9

Anon
I didn’t know that. Why would one league cost more if you get the same thing?
I have 2 kids playing hockey, one 2007 and on orgs top team ( I guess you’d say elite). One 2008 on the 2nd team. I pay the same amount for both kids.

Do the wizards 08 team have a chance to win the E9 this year? Heard BA dropped off big time and Seacoast has talent spread over 2 elite teams, Assabet quick, but tiny, Warriors no offense. Sounds like they are all BHL quality to me.

E9 and both BHL's don't really amount to much once HS starts as they all end up together - and some grow and get faster, other's stop growing and get slower. Unless of course, you take away HS hockey from your child because some has-been sees potential, makes you sign up for elite junior hockey because they have college potential and then you have a 23 year old freshmen playing D III college hockey and all his peers that had a great experience in HS, have graduated college and are in the workforce making a living. End of story.

Anonafed
Do the wizards 08 team have a chance to win the E9 this year? Heard BA dropped off big time and Seacoast has talent spread over 2 elite teams, Assabet quick, but tiny, Warriors no offense. Sounds like they are all BHL quality to me.
E9 08 super soft this year. The E doesn’t stand for elite anymore. It’s sad to see the end coming for this league.