Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL

anon
D
Is premier or elite the better level?
Which midgets are taller? My kid played PHL for a year before his team folded. Best thing that ever happened to his hockey game. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.
PHL is where kids go to play after being cut from single A teams.

PHL U14 and up is good at the premier level. U13 and below is above the lower gold / National at premier. I’d say comparable to Fed Upper Gold or lower platinum, as well as the bottom of the BHL American.

The Elite level in PHL is legit town A/B hockey.

BHL American. PHL Premier & EHF Up Gold, good town programs all the same.

BHL national. PHL Elite, EHF Low Gold, bad town programs all the same.

E9 very similar to EHF Platinum, with a slight nod to E9 as it’s a hair faster.

EHF Elite doesn’t really have a challenger in northeast.

I coach midget lower gold and we played top team from BHL and they won 2-1 and we were missing best 2 players. Not impressed at all.

A. There is no elite level play in the PHL. They can put whatever name they want on it but it just doesn't exist.
B. There are some quality players throughout every age in the PHL that could easily make an EHF elite team and certainly Platinum. There just are not enough to form an entire team.
C. Thank god we are back to bashing the PHL and talking about kids on the Dboard. I couldn't handle another season of pandemic ridiculousness.
D. Sorry your kid, your coach, and your wife got cut. 2020 was tough on everyone.

Wasn’t a tough year for MFF. They practices all year and are now destroying everyone in Fed elite.

Anon
I coach midget lower gold and we played top team from BHL and they won 2-1 and we were missing best 2 players. Not impressed at all.
Who is this top BHL team you speak of ?