Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hockey Academy Scam

Anon
Anon
I have seen 2 New England U14 hockey teams play in the last 10 days and less than 5 of their players have the “potential” to play D1 college hockey. How can so many of these parents fall for this scam and sacrifice their kid’s education. Delusional.
You are just as delusion if you think 5 kids from two teams have the potential to play D1.
Repeat after me, PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS. Tell me again who is delusional.

Anon
Anon
Anon
I have seen 2 New England U14 hockey teams play in the last 10 days and less than 5 of their players have the “potential” to play D1 college hockey. How can so many of these parents fall for this scam and sacrifice their kid’s education. Delusional.
You are just as delusion if you think 5 kids from two teams have the potential to play D1.
Repeat after me, PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS. Tell me again who is delusional.
My kid is a shi - - y student and far from liberal.

Doing just fine at his prep.

Anon
Anon
Anon
translation: I am the poor and my wife is fat so my kid goes to public school. who will be laughing when my kid advances to the USPHL Premier league and Becker college?! tin foil liberals. my ram has a hemi by the way and I have sex with b-rads wife while he watches.

B-Rads wife is very naughty

name the 2

anon
name the 2
Can’t be Boston hockey academy as their team had 0 players with potential to play any level of college hockey

Isn't Cushing going in the academy direction?

Anon
Isn't Cushing going in the academy direction?
Cushing has been an academy for 150 years, so…

I heard they are going u15,u18,u18 model

anony
They might as well since people choose Cushing for education like someone chooses Caitlyn Jenner for women. Gotta be a brick to even consider Cushing.

Anon
anony
They might as well since people choose Cushing for education like someone chooses Caitlyn Jenner for women. Gotta be a brick to even consider Cushing.
Fake news...not going Academy route...

Anon
anony
Education and Hockey actually. Get it right.

Anon
Anon
anony
define education, state school alum. hahaha Cushing education. hahahahahaha.

anon
Anon
Anon
anony
Of course your right, I mean UMASS School of Business was such a terrible experience, and it was so bad playing hockey there for 4 years, and it was so boring with 25k other students, and now running a top tech development program making 7 figures a year is so embarrassing. Put on your best blazer with your soft loafers get your shinebox. Send a resume, I’m sure your private college degree has gotten you so much more opportunity in life, I think we are hiring in Europe, you would fit in perfectly over there, your not USA material.

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anony
Of course your right, I mean UMASS School of Business was such a terrible experience, and it was so bad playing hockey there for 4 years, and it was so boring with 25k other students, and now running a top tech development program making 7 figures a year is so embarrassing. Put on your best blazer with your soft loafers get your shinebox. Send a resume, I’m sure your private college degree has gotten you so much more opportunity in life, I think we are hiring in Europe, you would fit in perfectly over there, your not USA material.
UMass was borderline d3 and terrible until recently, and “you’re.” Didn’t read the rest — thanks for proving my point, inbred.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anony
UMass was borderline d3 and terrible until recently, and “you’re.” Didn’t read the rest — thanks for proving my point, inbred.
You’re pathetic, You’re poor, You’re a loser.

Anon
anony

Anon
Anon
anony
do you think there's a better chance of Cushing going the academy route or you someday learning how to end a sentence?

Respectfully yours,
Hugh Jasdick