Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Bulls

Original poster is in for a surprise then.

Next stop old country buffet where I will eat for free and the team will pay- if not back on the bus where we can look for next all you can eat stop on i95

Searching for answers
We have a game on our schedule versus Boston Bulls. I have never heard of them. Who are they and where do they pull their players from?
Here is a suggestion, instead of posting this on here to get harrassed like you are, how about you ask the person who booked the game? I know wild idea but it could work

Who is we? You on the team?

Lunch Bucket Joe
Who is we? You on the team?
Way to go Joe, no one on here was clear on that before, thanks for asking the question, We were all wrapped up in whether or not it was a player or parent. We'll wait, holding our breath until we get this sorted out. Thanks for being lead detective on the case Sherlock.

You got me all wrong home boy. I was making fun of the loser parent.......... who I hope is actually you referring to his SONS TEAM as "US" like he is on the team. Most normal people would have said my Sons team but obviously the OP has aspirations of running the point on the power play with his sons u-16 team.

Thats like the guy who says "We" won when the Pats win

Scranton Joe
You got me all wrong home boy. I was making fun of the loser parent.......... who I hope is actually you referring to his SONS TEAM as "US" like he is on the team. Most normal people would have said my Sons team but obviously the OP has aspirations of running the point on the power play with his sons u-16 team.

Thats like the guy who says "We" won when the Pats win
There is someone who clearly got swirlies growing up in this scenario. Not sure how you don’t realize it’s you?

Searching for answers
We have a game on our schedule versus Boston Bulls. I have never heard of them. Who are they and where do they pull their players from?
Walpole express

Searching for answers
Your kid plays for the ct chiefs? Sorry your kid sucks