email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Learned a few things today

Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else's kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
sounds like the real world. insecure losers bad mouthing the successful people that they secretly wish that they could be.

anon
Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else\'s kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
sounds like the real world. insecure losers bad mouthing the successful people that they secretly wish that they could be.
It’s refreshing to talk with those parents. And yah insecurities as well as they just do not really understand the process. There are some serious cancers and poisons on teams. The sooner we realized to steer clear of those parents the better off we were. And if you’re not sure who the poisonous, insecure, helicopter loser parents are … well…

We have a couple of dads who fit the trendy youth hockey term "whispering dads". They do nothing but whisper about what teams are reaching out to them for next year and what the coach should be doing hahhahaha. #mykidiseliteandtherestoftheteamisnt

Whispering moms was a term coined by dance moms. Somehow someway it’s carried into hockey

Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else's kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
Worry about your own kids not what you think others are thinking and doing. No dog in this fight but It seems as if you think you know everything?

Anon
Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else\'s kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
Worry about your own kids not what you think others are thinking and doing. No dog in this fight but It seems as if you think you know everything?
Amazing how you suggest op believes he/she "knows everything" from reading what they wrote. You my friend are an idiot.

anon
Anon
Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else\\\'s kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
Amazing how you suggest op believes he/she "knows everything" from reading what they wrote. You my friend are an idiot.
Pot/Kettle?

anon
Anon
Boon
The parents who think their kids are better than they really are will never change. Those parents generally are the ones who like to stir things up behind the scenes. At the same time, the parents who dont really talk about their own kid, the coach or anyone else\\\'s kid usually have the kids that pan out in the end and play at higher level when they are 15-16 years old. Took me 2 kids and approx 10 years of youth hockey to confirm this but always had an idea of this being the truth. Cheers to reuniting with some good parents today.
^^^^Wrong. Post stated parents who “think” and made several other assumptions.