The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need to share it

“Jesus do these parents think just because their kid is playing peewee club hockey and is a top 3 forward on the team that they deserve to be on the ice in every critical situation? No way. Get a ****ing clue. First off I learned more by being on the bench listening to the head yell from behind in the last 30 seconds when our team needed a goal. Second who the **** do they think they are? You pay the same as the kid that hasn’t scored in 8 games and has the cheap hand me down skates. **** is out of control man and someone needs to start putting muzzles on these clowns.”

Re: Need to share it

Give yer balls a tug

Anon
“Jesus do these parents think just because their kid is playing peewee club hockey and is a top 3 forward on the team that they deserve to be on the ice in every critical situation? No way. Get a ****ing clue. First off I learned more by being on the bench listening to the head yell from behind in the last 30 seconds when our team needed a goal. Second who the **** do they think they are? You pay the same as the kid that hasn’t scored in 8 games and has the cheap hand me down skates. **** is out of control man and someone needs to start putting muzzles on these clowns.”
Time should be relatively equal until the last 3-4 minutes if the game is close. If they have a chance to win or tie, let the coach put the better players out to get the team the win. Know your role. Work hard in practice and away from the rink to try and earn that spot on the ice in the last minutes... If you don't like it, ask for your money back. There is some other kid who would love that spot.

Anon
Tell him to step up and start coaching, then his kid will automatically get the PK and PP.