Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Masks

Just wear your old lady's under garments around your head like you did pre-kids. Plenty of coverage there for protection :joy: .

It blows my mind that people really think that wearing a mask actually does a fargon thing. People are afraid of their own shadows at this point. Having a kid wear a mask on the ice is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes. It does absolutely nothing. Wake up you d!ckheads

All these rinks should offer another booster every time you walk in the rink as well. That also seems to be working great. Losers

Case counts are falling fast. The surge is over and now masks? How about a useless mask mandate two weeks ago. Still stupid but at least the timing would have been right.

The latest surge is what will finally put an end to Covid, not the vaccines. Thanks to a little thing called herd immunity. #science #facts #evolution

I'd be shocked if this post makes it past midnight without the liberal Dboard overlord deleting it. :v:

Just blow it off like we do at every rink. Make the rink staff spend all their time dealing with this crap. Then when they quit and the rinks whine about you maybe they will get the point to tell the town to **** off. This is not enforceable if everyone just ignores it.

Anon
The latest surge is what will finally put an end to Covid, not the vaccines. Thanks to a little thing called herd immunity. #science #facts #evolution

I'd be shocked if this post makes it past midnight without the liberal Dboard overlord deleting it. :v:
Tell me you are a clown, without telling me you are a clown....

Anon
Case counts are falling fast. The surge is over and now masks? How about a useless mask mandate two weeks ago. Still stupid but at least the timing would have been right.
This is exactly right. They missed their mask mandate window. We are on the other side of the peak. Making kids wear masks on this ice now is ridiculous. Blaming it on cases in Marlborough is ridiculous. The people in Marlborough have very little to do with who is in that building. It's local Government over-stepping and having no grip on reality. This is like watching my kid play hockey. Always coming when the puck is going. Catch up and get in the play!

Careful or the vaxxed, waxxed & DTF d-board admin gonna flag this

I caught Covid there last month. Filthy place. But I got a few days of uninterrupted Netflix… which was nice.

Wearing a Surgical Face Mask Has Minimal Effect on Performance and Physiological Measures during High-Intensity Exercise in Youth Ice-Hockey Players: A Randomized Cross-Over Trial

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34682512/?fbclid=IwAR39Os7Z_XRjCta5XZhnVKy6ntvBBk8wthSmeuY2KX-7wx5YbtyZbTqCn-8

Wearing a Surgical Face Mask Has Minimal Effect on Performance and Physiological Measures during High-Intensity Exercise in Youth Ice-Hockey Players: A Randomized Cross-Over Trial

//pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34682512/?fbclid=IwAR39Os7Z_XRjCta5XZhnVKy6ntvBBk8wthSmeuY2KX-7wx5YbtyZbTqCn-8

EHF Dad
It begins....

Masks required at NESC....
Easy Karen. You'll be OK.

EHF Dad
It begins....

Masks required at NESC....
No one has them on there. Not going to be enforced. Just posting the signs to be compliant.