Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2015 movement where they going

^^^ This has to be one of the bozo mite coaches from the gun. Watch and listen on the barn.

Anon
^^^ This has to be one of the bozo mite coaches from the gun. Watch and listen on the barn.
I believe the 2013 "elite" team being referenced is Mass Bay. Joey and others seem completely sarcastic(read the room).

But I will commend your consistency at attacking TG mite coaches out of nowhere. Chiming in every 2-3 months with your off topic and anonymous digs takes some serious commitment!

Sorry your kid got cut

kid got cut? Hes on the team. Nice try.

anon
kid got cut? Hes on the team. Nice try.
He's on what team?

Anon
We are way more advanced than TG. Those guys get their drills and systems from youtube videos.

Good luck figuring out the forecheck. F2 is going to ruin your season and get our team to the next level. Its all about the winning %.

That is why we left TG when Johnny turned 8. Not elite enough and winning % below 90% - unacceptable. I only want him playing in showcases with scouts from now on.

Joey
Anon
We are way more advanced than TG. Those guys get their drills and systems from youtube videos.

Good luck figuring out the forecheck. F2 is going to ruin your season and get our team to the next level. Its all about the winning %.

True. Very True.