Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do you see yourself in this post??

Don’t knock it until you try it!

#secretpegger

Willy O’Ree
anon
It\'s the same for any anonymous internet forum. For me it\'s an entertaining mind break at work. For others, as the article states, its a place \"to display their unresolved mental health issues\" (e.g. B-Rad\'s racist/misogynist trolling) - which is a shame. It is certainly NOT a place to solicit advice and NO your 10 yr old is not elite. LOL
When you are playing catch with your son do you ever think about how disappointed he would be if he knew Dad was into getting pegged? I mean the little man may never come back from it. You may need to send him to one of those guys who make $40k a year like the loser who wrote the article in question to work out his issues. Anyone who uses the words racist and misogynistic in the same sentence has definitely been donged out with the strap. Either that or you are a lesbian with 11 cats and green hair. Regardless you need to mask up and get boosted.

Praise be to Allah the merciful.
—— B-Rizzy
What the fk is wrong with all of you? Work out your s*x**l fantasies somewhere else.

SpotOn
Ran across this link today. Reminded me of this message board. Could apply to all of the thread categories but most effective here I think.

http://carubberhockey.com/parents-beware-stay-away-from-online-message-boards/
All anonymous boards do is allow people to share what they've been thinking all along. Those thoughts were always there, though. The boards didn't create them. People were always getting their kids private lessons for activities - they just didn't talk about it. "The kid just loves to play [hockey/piano/whatever]", they'd say. People always had thoughts about rankings, tryouts, lines, coaches, parents, and clubs. But they only shared those feelings with their inner circle, and those outside the circle could only speculate that those feelings and conversations existed. Now we can see them. I prefer knowing that other people are having these conversations instead of keeping up the Wisteria Lane bull**** and pretending it doesn't exist.