Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2012 Upper Gold Islanders Crying

Well considering the 2011 Patriots Select team beat the Manchester Flames Platinum team 3-1 in a tournament I disagree. A top platinum team lost to a middle 2011 BHL American team.

Anon
Well considering the 2011 Patriots Select team beat the Manchester Flames Platinum team 3-1 in a tournament I disagree. A top platinum team lost to a middle 2011 BHL American team.
Check your facts.

Really? My oldest son (2007) was on a BHL American team that regularly got beat our nearby Upper Gold teams. Close games, but his team was sub .500. BHL is pretty much glorified AA hockey - it just costs more and the moms all love the team gear.

The IHC mandatory weekly growth hormone therapy should have these kids playing next level hockey by early September.

Marv Marinovich
The IHC mandatory weekly growth hormone therapy should have these kids playing next level hockey by early September.
You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying

Upper gold??!!!!? Why not just play for your town at that point it’s the same thing.

BHL American!? Why not just play town at that point , it is the same thing

EHF ELITE
EHF PLATINUM
E9
EHF UPPER GOLD
BHL AMERICAN

ANY ORDER LAST
BHL NATIONAL
EHF LOWER GOLD
TOWN A

Ok Upper Gold dad. You keep thinking that while the rest of us laugh at you.

Anon
You guys are all embarrassing cvnts benchmarking 9 and 10 year olds like this.

Anon
Your probably a lower gold dad

Moe Green
Please BHL American and upper gold and national are so much better than regular bad town teams they would kill town teams

Anon
Moe Green
Please BHL American and upper gold and national are so much better than regular bad town teams they would kill town teams
At BHL you should play town. At upper gold you should stay with upper.

If you want to know where your team stands go look at My Hockey Rankings.

Not perfect but amazingly accurate with the volume of teams and games they process.

Teams within 25 positions outside of top 20 can probably be interchanged but you will not see a top 10 team lose to a number 40 team. Could happen once but play ten games and the higher ranked teams wins 7-8 every time.

Forget about arguing about which league is better blah, blah, blah and look at the rankings.

Anon
Moe Green
South Shore Conf A Herman is as good as top of upper gold bottom of platinum. Agree save your money and play town! Most “club” teams would never take a game vs them though. It’s bad for the brand.

My son’s Fed team played the Dynamos in tourney last year. It is SSC all star team right? Game was not competitive. I think 14-1 or something. Anything below Fed Platinum is bender hockey and most kids won’t make their Public HS varsity team unless they have a no cur rule for Seniors. All of these Fed and E9 kids will peak at Public Hs hockey which is pretty terrible relative to Prep and top Catholic schools. End of the day 95% will be done at 18 and playing beer league regardless.

Milton Braintree Hanover Hingham etc town A teams are more the teams I’m talking about. Granted most of the kids play EHF/E9/BHL as their primary teams but to make the blanket statement that town hockey is all bad isn’t fair. I can cite many examples of mid level ssc teams beating platinum level teams if we are using your logic. I do agree with your assessment of HS.