Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHFE9

Nice touch with the name calling too

The Junior bruins 15 Elites won the Blue Chip 9-4 over Boston Hockey Club. Quite a few of the Jr Bruins '15 team play for Advantage.

How did the 14s, 13s, do?

‘13s beat Atlantic coast 6 to 1. Not sure on 14s

Jr Bruins 2013 finished with one total win but were competitive I guess and the 2014 Jr Bruins had 3 wins until they drove into a Blizzard and got beat pretty soundly. Good thing the 15’s got the job done with all the E9 kids!

You are a clown. Is your kid really a 2015 and you are coming on the dboard saying there is no proof that the ehf is better than the e9? Do you wear a junior bruins sweatshirt with your kids number on it?

Ooh the name calling again. Sorry you’re hurting. So my kid is not a 2015, thanks for your interest though. I’d have no issue with a parent wearing a sweatshirt of a team their kid plays for. Go team! I personally don’t wear my kids teams.

so not 100% true... there are a ton of players that don't parti****te in a lot of summer tournaments unless its their team as a whole. sure tournys are fun, but sometimes these kids would rather take a break or concentrate on other sports rather than pick up bad habbits from a thrown together team coached by some Uncle Ricco willing to do anything to win. and lets be honest, if any of our kids were as "elite" as we all want them to be, they would already be gone... so whether you are drinking from the fountain of the KD and JP man-goo at the bottom of the ivory tower, or ballz deep in the BHL, let your kids have fun. the cream always rises to the top. and trust me,, none of the ehf "elites" will ever stray far from what they know. they stay close to competition that is somewhat challenging but not enough to make any difference. watching our children succeed has taken a back seat to greed and pride. youll never see an ehf top team take on a top bhl team... the ehf parents and their uncle ricco's wouldnt be able to handle it.

J&O
so not 100% true... there are a ton of players that don't parti****te in a lot of summer tournaments unless its their team as a whole. sure tournys are fun, but sometimes these kids would rather take a break or concentrate on other sports rather than pick up bad habbits from a thrown together team coached by some Uncle Ricco willing to do anything to win. and lets be honest, if any of our kids were as "elite" as we all want them to be, they would already be gone... so whether you are drinking from the fountain of the KD and JP man-goo at the bottom of the ivory tower, or ballz deep in the BHL, let your kids have fun. the cream always rises to the top. and trust me,, none of the ehf "elites" will ever stray far from what they know. they stay close to competition that is somewhat challenging but not enough to make any difference. watching our children succeed has taken a back seat to greed and pride. youll never see an ehf top team take on a top bhl team... the ehf parents and their uncle ricco's wouldnt be able to handle it.
who is the directed at?