Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: South shore kings 09/10 question

anon
anon
anon
anon
I notice SSK has two levels elite and platinum. I am guessing elite is the better/higher level team?
Just joining the hockey world? Yes, EHF Elite is higher than Platinum. I know this is confusing for PHL players that have Elite and Premier (Which is apparently even higher than Elite) both of which are barely town hockey.
I\'m a parent of a young kid who plays, I never played growing up so im still trying to figure some things out. Platinum sounds pretty valuable as it\'s the most precious of metals. Seems like they might want to differentiate the two teams a bit more...but marketing i know.
The Kings don't make the designation. This is a league designation along with Upper and Lower Gold. If your kid is 09/10 and is just starting to play the Kings would be above his level.
Even if you kid is on the Kings , this league is probably above their level …

anon
anon
anon
anon
I notice SSK has two levels elite and platinum. I am guessing elite is the better/higher level team?
Just joining the hockey world? Yes, EHF Elite is higher than Platinum. I know this is confusing for PHL players that have Elite and Premier (Which is apparently even higher than Elite) both of which are barely town hockey.
I\'m a parent of a young kid who plays, I never played growing up so im still trying to figure some things out. Platinum sounds pretty valuable as it\'s the most precious of metals. Seems like they might want to differentiate the two teams a bit more...but marketing i know.
The Kings don't make the designation. This is a league designation along with Upper and Lower Gold. If your kid is 09/10 and is just starting to play the Kings would be above his level.
My kid isn't an 09 and he won't be playing for the kings.

To bad he wasn’t 2011 they are hurting in d side an forwards
Gonna be a rough year for them

Allan
Allan’s bender got cut I guess

turk
Allan
Allan’s bender got cut I guess
As did his grammar.

Not really sure if you've noticed or not my friend, but the SSK is a dumping ground where players are sent/referred when the cant make PHC Elite or any other team. A lot of great families and talented kids, but let's just call it for what it is.