Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2012 wolves!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
God the hockey was bad. Thankfully the JR B’s weren’t there. They would have torn apart all those 12 teams
Please. The Brick team is just a bunch of individuals that show off moves on instagram. Wait til they have to learn how to play hockey.
Grow some balls call cm and ask him if he’s interested in having brick team scrimmage your team. Tell him your team will pay for the ice and it would be a great way for brick team to get some games in before the big trip. Until you do this shut the hell up
Lol. Your bender must be one of those brick kids. No one cares. Everyone knows brick team consists of coaches kids and kids of those who have enough money to pay CM and the stupid tournament. Good luck with all your future NHL’rs. Plenty of talented kids that don’t play on the brick because it is literally pointless.

Is Biden really on the D board? Wolves are a bunch of kids who couldn’t make the junior B’s.
You won the equivalent of an organized street hockey tournament. Congrats. I hope you got him McDonalds after.

Anon
Is Biden really on the D board? Wolves are a bunch of kids who couldn’t make the junior B’s.
You won the equivalent of an organized street hockey tournament. Congrats. I hope you got him McDonalds after.
You realize the Brick team roster is made up of coaches kids and those who have connections to CM. That’s it. Plenty of more talented kids than what’s on that roster.

No skin in the JRB 12s bc my son didn't make that team. However, he has played against them. They are very good regardless of why kids were selected. They didnt belong at the kcup. Too good.

Anon
‘12 Wolves takin down the K Cup. No competition for this group. How’d the Brick team do??
Just admit it. You watched the games on ecstasy.

What clubs are the wolves from. My kid plays with a bunch of the BTP 2012s in the winter. Good group of kids. Surprised they got spanked so hard in the finals.

All E9 kids. Mix of Americans, Advantage, wizards and Railers.

Heard a Tewksbury Squirt A kid too

Nony
All E9 kids. Mix of Americans, Advantage, wizards and Railers.
More Terriers platinum Kids than any other team.

Winter is coming

Anon
‘12 Wolves takin down the K Cup. No competition for this group. How’d the Brick team do??
I get being happy for your kid's team winning and being proud of how they played. Will be a great memory for him/her. But taunting about winning the K cup? Really? This is not good hockey.

The 2015 jrb’s national elite would have won the 12 division at the k Kup.

There are 2 wolves inside you. 1 is gay.

B-Rad™️
There are 2 wolves inside you. 1 is gay.
Could be on to something. Last summer, I was told this by a bear down in Ptown that everyone is half gay.