Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Lovell arena opens tomorrow

Anon
Anon
Anon
Pretty cool
Facilities are amazing

Tim and Joe are directly involved along with their top few guys that have been there forever.

Some of the top players from all over the country are there already.

But, the impressive part is going to be the academics. They will blow every other academy out of the water within a year or so !

This is big
You
Must be the cuck behind the owner.
Nah. Just ahead of the curve once again.

Remember years ago on here when everyone made fun of the baby blue new program that wasn’t EHF. And now everyone has to include the disclaimer “except BA” in their posts.

You probably don’t. But. This is pretty much the same.

Is the rink actually open to spectators yet? I think they have a tournament there this weekend, be funny to see how they handle telling all the parents they can't enter the rink.

Good question....we signed up for a tournament this weekend and now I see messaging that its closed to spectators for skills. Anyone know if its open?

Supposedly will be open for the tournament. I also dont see live barn as an option currently. If its an inspection that is holding spectators up it will be interesting to see what happens if they dont get one before Friday. If COVID taught us anything its that parents dont appreciate being left out of the rink... I could see teams (parents) not letting their kids go into the building and just torpedoing the tournament..

Seems the academy has more game rooms than classrooms….

What's the name of the place and where is it located?

And does this mean Hingham Youth Hockey can now skate a Pilgrim once again instead of searching all over the southshore for ice? ?

Hingham youth hockey already does skate at pilgrim. I would see them practicing there every week.