email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lovell & NESV

saugus- Dump

I actually think the east boston rink is pretty nice. It's all relative i guess. no one is going to stop putting their kids in hockey over the condition of a rink. But having more (lovell) sweetens the pot

anon
saugus- Dump

I actually think the east boston rink is pretty nice. It's all relative i guess. no one is going to stop putting their kids in hockey over the condition of a rink. But having more (lovell) sweetens the pot
So are you saying that NESV is the old Hockeytown... Ouch Dump:laughing:

I again don't understand what the Lovells have to do with this. If anything they have helped. They created another rink in MA

East Boston is not a dump.

east boston is not the worst...but we did have games there in February and it was absolutely freezing no heat at all. Kids were crying because their feet were cold and they dont normally cry.

Brrrrrr! 🥶

Crying because the rink is cold? What babies! Clearly not Elite players and will never become elite players! You as a parent need to nip this in the arss!!!

Lovells new rink is already a cluster. No spectators allowed yet they promote the summer leagues on Instagram with the address and rosters. Drove 45 minutes to watch and they won’t let anyone in. Get your stuff Together.

Anon
Lovells new rink is already a cluster. No spectators allowed yet they promote the summer leagues on Instagram with the address and rosters. Drove 45 minutes to watch and they won’t let anyone in. Get your stuff Together.
I watched an entire tournament there last weekend

They only let spectators in if there is a police detail and fire department on site. They were able to get them there for the weekend tournament but back to no spectators. Was just there today and they strictly enforced this.

Anon
I watched a tournament there all last weekend as well and watched another game before that. There was an issue Monday night where the fire dept asked everyone to leave.

Anon
East Boston is not a dump.
Its a complete dump.
Dirty locker rooms, terrible benches where players blades contact metal, rubber mats with concrete gaps. DUMP.

It’s only going to get worse. With the passage of the New Green Deal expected to pass next week the utility costs of all rinks are going to skyrocket. The upkeep of rinks will become near impossible. https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/schumer-manchin-deal-build-back-better/index.html

Anon
It’s only going to get worse. With the passage of the New Green Deal expected to pass next week the utility costs of all rinks are going to skyrocket. The upkeep of rinks will become near impossible. https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/schumer-manchin-deal-build-back-better/index.html
I think it already is pretty expensive. Lovell has some generator at the rink that costs like 7k a day to run. That's just one generator and the rink is far from being done.

Anon
Tell me I regurgitate dumb talking points without telling me I regurgitate dumb talking points.