email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Militia cup

Anon
It's new, clean, ice is usually good. In comparison to a lot of rinks in the area its very nice.
Now there's Lovell arena and they have 3 sheets of ice.

anon
Been a few years, but it wasn't terrible. Some summer teams use it as the end of the season stanley cup. Some club teams use it as a tune-up tourney. Some unloved *******s run some random rosters of kids out there, watch them get murdered, and pocket the cash. Thayer's rink is awesome though.
Lol

anon
Been a few years, but it wasn't terrible. Some summer teams use it as the end of the season stanley cup. Some club teams use it as a tune-up tourney. Some unloved *******s run some random rosters of kids out there, watch them get murdered, and pocket the cash. Thayer's rink is awesome though.
How can you tell which type of team your bender is on?

Anon
anon
If you are asking that question, it's likely the one in last place that doesn't get a win all weekend and has running clock to start the 3rd every game. Have fun!

Dr. Doom
Anon
anon
Been a few years, but it wasn\'t terrible. Some summer teams use it as the end of the season stanley cup. Some club teams use it as a tune-up tourney. Some unloved *******s run some random rosters of kids out there, watch them get murdered, and pocket the cash. Thayer\'s rink is awesome though.
If you are asking that question, it's likely the one in last place that doesn't get a win all weekend and has running clock to start the 3rd every game. Have fun!
Better question, which summer teams have the strongest re****tions?

All the men must wear shorts past their knees at all times in the rink or you are denied entry

anony
All the men must wear shorts past their knees at all times in the rink or you are denied entry
Shorts are a fashionable length. It’s the bellies that skew low.

Dr. Doom
Anon
anon
Been a few years, but it wasn\'t terrible. Some summer teams use it as the end of the season stanley cup. Some club teams use it as a tune-up tourney. Some unloved *******s run some random rosters of kids out there, watch them get murdered, and pocket the cash. Thayer\'s rink is awesome though.
3rd?? I guess you never played in a summer tournament before. Sorry your bender got cut.

Anon
Dr. Doom
Anon
anon
Been a few years, but it wasn\\\'t terrible. Some summer teams use it as the end of the season stanley cup. Some club teams use it as a tune-up tourney. Some unloved *******s run some random rosters of kids out there, watch them get murdered, and pocket the cash. Thayer\\\'s rink is awesome though.
If you are asking that question, it\'s likely the one in last place that doesn\'t get a win all weekend and has running clock to start the 3rd every game. Have fun!
3rd?? I guess you never played in a summer tournament before. Sorry your bender got cut.
He might’ve been wrong about the periods vs halves but he was right about everything else. I didn’t want to believe it at first but dang.

So sounds like this is yet another tournament that everyone on here is too good for ?

Anon
So sounds like this is yet another tournament that everyone on here is too good for ?
All I can say is there wasn’t a kid at the tournament who will ever play college hockey

Anon
Anon
All I can say is there wasn’t a kid at the tournament who will ever play college hockey
What year were you watching? I can't imagine you watched every game from every year...that's quite a statement.
At the '13/'14 level there are some very good players.

anon
Anon
Anon
What year were you watching? I can't imagine you watched every game from every year...that's quite a statement.
At the '13/'14 level there are some very good players.
That was a joke. I thought you were the guy who gets upset about the fact most hockey players won’t play beyond high school. Yes there were many good players. Terrible hockey for the most part being summer and all.