email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2011 RANKINGS

Anom
Teams are in Nashville for tournaments this weekend claiming their higher rank than they are. But yet they’re in 14th not 7th
They played Windy City the 7th ranked team. Which is what the post says and is accurate. Try to follow along. But thanks for following the team.

What post?

I’m willing to bet the op’s kid was cut from said team.

Who cares about the rankings for 11 year olds. Get a life.

I’m willing to bet the OP kid plays for the kings

Flames will win the fed.

Yup. No doubt. Insane how good they are.

Open bar in Nashville?

Every year with this.

Didn’t win in Nashville and won’t win the Fed

Wishful thinking

It’s utterly embarrassing that you, and maybe others, feel the need to trash a group of kids. Obviously you have a bone to pick with someone or you wish like hell that your kid could play for them. But that’s why you write “anon”. Keep hiding behind the phone and/or computer. You are an embarrassment and you know it.

Anon
Flames will win the fed.
Fed is wide open with MFF out. Kids getting older and games getting tighter. There are 4 top teams that could neat each other any given day. Let the kids play, learn and find out after the games are played. I’m interested in the team that improves the most during the season because development matters more than any parent's ego.

Anon
Flames will win the fed.
Fed is wide open with MFF out. Kids getting older and games getting tighter. There are 4 top teams that could neat each other any given day. Let the kids play, learn and find out after the games are played. I’m interested in the team that improves the most during the season because development matters more than any parent's ego.