Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Top gun 2012 plat

It was more a jab at the coach for wasting the parents time taking them down there to get embarrassed at a steep price. The parents I spoke with weren’t talking about memories made or the like. They were estimating how much was drank when he thought it was a good idea to put them in this tournament. I get it. I would be mad too. They think this team is the bruins. Next time stay local and try the Framingham Thanksgiving squirt invitational. They have a shot at the semis.

OP is trash. Definitely type of parent who thinks he knows more than every coach his/her kid has ever played for.

OP
It was more a jab at the coach for wasting the parents time taking them down there to get embarrassed at a steep price. The parents I spoke with weren’t talking about memories made or the like. They were estimating how much was drank when he thought it was a good idea to put them in this tournament. I get it. I would be mad too. They think this team is the bruins. Next time stay local and try the Framingham Thanksgiving squirt invitational. They have a shot at the semis.
Your kids replaceable - be brave and cut ties.

Imagine dropping a fortune to go to Nashville and the kids get banged up (not their fault) now you got this clown rubbing it in.

Nothing to rub in. It’s ok to lose against good teams. Also ok to go to Nashville and play good teams.

Anon
Nothing to rub in. It’s ok to lose against good teams. Also ok to go to Nashville and play good teams.
I’m going to guess Public Works for your town or Foot Locker. Don’t worry with attitude like that he will most definitely be following in your footsteps. Coach embarrassed the kids down there. I get it. You don’t want to look foolish if your kids on the team. Sometimes we just have to take an L. Someone suggested the Framingham squirt tournament. Maybe that is more the speed for Cassidy’s little 10 year olds. They can alway take the trip down to Hingham to get slapped around by the 13 Advantage. Then again we don’t like to waste ice so maybe on you’re dime.

B-Rad™️
Anon
I’m going to guess Public Works for your town or Foot Locker. Don’t worry with attitude like that he will most definitely be following in your footsteps. Coach embarrassed the kids down there. I get it. You don’t want to look foolish if your kids on the team. Sometimes we just have to take an L. Someone suggested the Framingham squirt tournament. Maybe that is more the speed for Cassidy’s little 10 year olds. They can alway take the trip down to Hingham to get slapped around by the 13 Advantage. Then again we don’t like to waste ice so maybe on you’re dime.
Oh B-Rad. Biggest loser on the board. You lost your touch. Forgot how to be funny. What happened?

Anon
Imagine dropping a fortune to go to Nashville and the kids get banged up (not their fault) now you got this clown rubbing it in.
Fortune?