email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parking lot

Ahole
Does it **** anyone else off when you go to pick up little Johnny from pracie and the hoser parked across from you keeps their lights shining on you? No? Just me? OK guess I'll just go f myself
take a lap.

Ahole
Does it **** anyone else off when you go to pick up little Johnny from pracie and the hoser parked across from you keeps their lights shining on you? No? Just me? OK guess I'll just go f myself
Are you the a-hole who was parked diagonally from me tonight, randomly decided to turn on his lights, and are now complaining that I backed up and turned on my high-beams? Take your own advice, clown...

anon
Ahole
Does it **** anyone else off when you go to pick up little Johnny from pracie and the hoser parked across from you keeps their lights shining on you? No? Just me? OK guess I\'ll just go f myself
Are you the a-hole who was parked diagonally from me tonight, randomly decided to turn on his lights, and are now complaining that I backed up and turned on my high-beams? Take your own advice, clown...
Chevy Tahoe problems.

And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes

Well Done!

ANON
anon
Ahole
Does it **** anyone else off when you go to pick up little Johnny from pracie and the hoser parked across from you keeps their lights shining on you? No? Just me? OK guess I\\\\\\\'ll just go f myself
Chevy Tahoe problems.
Take away the "Ta" and there is your problem

This. This is a real problem. Had it happen to me the other night. I had to back out of my prime spot and move because I was blinded by the light. Be better ladies.

I love this thread. Please keep it going

ANON:
This. This is a real problem. Had it happen to me the other night. I had to back out of my prime spot and move because I was blinded by the light. Be better ladies.
Was the Tahoe with its lights on all revved up like a deuce?

More like revved up like a doooosh!

This is absolutely a problem. So many clueless people in this world. Takes everything to keep from doing it back to them, but next time... F it - high beams and all.

Anon
This is absolutely a problem. So many clueless people in this world. Takes everything to keep from doing it back to them, but next time... F it - high beams and all.
Mom's in Tahoe's with their sunglasses on at 7 pm at night blabbing on the phone about yoga tomorrow.

Anon
Back into your spot like a man

Anon
Anon
Then there is this guy who thinks someone can't be parked across from you when you back in. Who the hell is this Kyrie Irving?

Anon
Anon
Yes, because it's so much easier to get your bender's gear out of the back of the vehicle that way.

There are fresh paint chips on the ground at the new Rockland rink for you to go snack on.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Yes, because it's so much easier to get your bender's gear out of the back of the vehicle that way.

There are fresh paint chips on the ground at the new Rockland rink for you to go snack on.
I said like a man not a mom