email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ex Con the face of Breakaway Ice Rink

Concerned Parent
This is face of the man in charge of Breakaway Ice Rink in Tewksbury, Ma.
Just a bad look.
This person embezzled from elderly people.

https://www.fosters.com/story/news/2015/02/24/mcmenimen-jailed-42-months-for/34913723007/
You get what you vote for. Should still be in jail but the criminal has more rights in Ma.

I’ve seen this creep arguing with rink patrons multiple times. Typical prison mentality. Just trying to be louder and more aggressive than the other guy. He needs to be exposed. During the early COVID days this idiot was acting like he was a bouncer at an elite nightclub in NYC. How in God’s name did this guy pass a CORI to work around children all day?

This guy has been harassing people at the rink for years, sometimes close to physical altercations. The owners of Breakaway are ultimately the ones that knowingly hired him and allow this type of behavior to continue year after year. Maybe if the town of Tewksbury was aware of this behavior around kids something would change.

I knew I recognized that F$%ker! That is that dude from Exeter isn't it? How did that ***** even get another job any where near a rink? That dude would rip off his own mom if he got the chance! Hope they Don't give him the code to the safe! He'll clean them out!

Everyone has a past, but this guys past shouldn’t allow him near children or money. A guy who burned all his bridges in NH decided to cross the border and Breakaway hires him. What a joke. Make sure all the grannies hold their purses tight at the rink, especially with this loser lurking around.

He doesn’t even go by his real name.
And the other s***bag Dave Hughes paying him under the table to avoid paying restitution.