Administrator for Accountancy Practice
A well-established Accountancy practice based in Ruislip, are looking to recruit an administrator to join their friendly team.
Reporting to the Partners, the role will involve the following:
• Reception duties.
• Company Secretarial – including filing online any changes to company or its officers, producing draft Confirmation Statements and Notification of Person with significant control.
• Communications with external sources including Companies House, HMRC, Clients.
• Practice bookkeeping.
• Database experience.
• Typing of general correspondence including auditors’ letters for client’ banks, letters of engagement, Minutes of meetings and letters.
• Touch typing
• Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn new procedures and get involved
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary is dependent on the candidates experience and qualifications.
Please send CV to ‘email@example.com’
Posted: Mon, 27 Mar. 2017
Expires: Sun, 25 Jun. 2017