Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: stay at home moms or minimal work THIS IS RATHER LONG SORRY i will understand if no one reads it

The pets usually do suffer. I was very very fortunate. I talked the ex into getting the boy cat, and he talked me into getting the girl cat...it took her a little while to warm up to me, but once she realized I wasn't going to *hit* her like her two previous humans did she was - and is - the sweetest thing. Her first owner had her declawed in the front - the old-fashioned, barbaric way, where the actual *knuckle* was affected. So she is like half-pawed in the front....but I have to admit it is the cutest thing in the world to watch her try to claw things like her furbrother does.

Re: stay at home moms or minimal work THIS IS RATHER LONG SORRY i will understand if no one reads it

Lisa, cut yourself some slack. You did the best you could at the time with the resources you had. Who would think antoher human would be capable of being so cruel? Jerk-

I try to. It's just hard when Bo was my best friend. When I was in New York not knowing a single soul left alone for a month at a time he was the only I knew.
He knows all my secrets, sat on my lap while I cried. It hurts that my ex could be that heartless.