Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Bank Holiday

They have a form for you to report this :

Re: Bank Holiday

I live in Harrow thesedays (exiled) but Harrow Council has a fantastic app for smartphones that you download.

You simply take photos or video and then activate the GPS on your phone, open the app, attach your evidence - which gives location and date, plus the option of a short bote on the subject and then you upload it and they deal with it - and it works!

Something that Hillingdon should definitely adopt.

Re: Bank Holiday

Don't bother reporting it Hillingdon council do nothing, I have the same problem,I've not been able to sit in my garden this summer because of the building noise around me.