Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Let's get the whole story straight now LOL!!!!!!!!!

Well Dave that's why Popeye and his Brother call Squam "The Land of the Giants", look at it, 4 fish that we know of caught in the area we were fishing, 8/2, 6/2, 5/12 and 4+, course it took about 6.5 hours for 2 boats to get them 4 babies. By the way the 3 big Salmon noted above, were all caught on "dead" frozen, sewn on smelt by the "Rebel", a regular weekend warrior on Squam.

I'm really happy for your buddy, now that you have "drag" asjustment down pat, it's your turn to get a monster.

In all fairness To "LOL Donkey Dave, From up North, The Backwards Frenchman", I think he has earned the right to shorten up his handle some, besides it's too **** long anyhow. He has netted two big fish his last two trips out without out donkeying them, Soooooooo, my vote is to shorten it up and go back to just "Dave from Up North", of course the final say is up to Adrien. And in time, I'm sure Ol Dave will earn himself a whole new nickname from Adrien.

I talked with Adrien a few times this weekend and they are killing them up in Maine, 20 some odd Salmon yesterday and one Salmon over 6 pounds.

By the way Adrien is gearing up for a trip to Squam, beware big boys, the King is coming.
John S.