Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Control king help!!

Thanks dave, i probably should do the Honda but i kind of need an ele start as i have so much stuff on the back of my boat it'll be a pain to pull start it.
Thnaks again
Whip

Re: Re: Control king help!!

Man, i wish this post was a day earlier.I ordered the control king yesterday and am picking up the 8 merc today. This is just my luck, finally get the okay from the boss to get a new motor and it sounds like its gonna be crap!
Whip

Hey Whip talk to our buddy Rick@BBW maybe he can fix that goofy problem or know's of a way to fix it, If i remember right isn't he a merc dealer? He helped me in fixing the problem with the fishfinder we have on my buddy Rob's boat haven't lost the depth once since doing what he suggested!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Whip thanks for the heads up on the ConTrollKing web page hot showing the Merc 8.0. It's fixed now. As far as your new motor being a dog - We have heard lots of good about them. Never heard of the sensor and rough water problem. You should be ok. Good Luck.

Magma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Control king help!!

I was wondering what was up with that? i looked again at the site last night and it listed the 8 hp, i thought i was loosing it.....
Again you guys are great i'll be telling everyone.
Whip