Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Now come on Adrien, do you really think a dumb Frenchman from up North can make a fish look bigger, this was as true a photo as we could get. I just handed him the camera and asked him to take a photo, then another, then another, then another, and so on and so on, until he got it right, LOL.

Only teasing Dave, you took 3 photos and all 3 came out great, thanks, but after all you had good subjects to work with.

I'll give a detailed report, including lead line with no spoon, etc. and a few secrets revealed.

Thanks for putting the photo on for me, I'm only 1/2 dumb Frenchman, can't quite figure it out yet.

Gotta fly now,

John S.

Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

now thats a nice fish!!!!

ilucas

Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Nice fish captian...... Got your message...you guessed it, baseball game....Playoffs this week, championships for both teams at Barns park in Claremont on Friday/Saturday, then I'm free!!!!!
Got to get down to the LOTG's, Winnie, Newfound, and Sunapee before I go to Ontario. It will be a busy month.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Gee Nobody even says good job on the netting Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! See for a dumb frenchman i can take pictures too LOL Now all i gots to do is learn how to not Donkey the Big ones LOL By the time i get rid of this Donkey I think it's gonna be a permanent nickname LOL Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman (and Professsional photographer and net man LOL) P.S. I had nothing to do with the leadcore trolled around for an hour with no lure LOL Hey that's a frenchman technique of catching the big one's Thanks for letting my secret out LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Dave, you da man!!! You ain't crap unless your a good net man, and you need to donkey dozens before you take in one of those giants....least thats my experience....Oh ya......the golden horse shoe....It needs to be tucked. At that point all you need to do is rub your legs together for use.....

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

I was going to suggest to Adrien that Dave's expertise at netting the big ones has earned him the right to take the Donkey off his back, but Adriens a hard man so I never suggested it..

But what better incentive to get out there and try for a 5 pounder. Don't worry Dave, your big boy is coming, just make sure you grab the rod that goes off before the next guy. It could have been your 5 pounder, you yelled at me to grab the rod and which one, etc.. Thanks.

It was a fun day that I needed, thanks fir sharing it with me.

John S.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Oh yeah you forgot to mention that we had your very first set of Doubles on your boat remember????????? and yes it was a great day, if we would have boated all the short strikes of the day it would have been a really awesome day!!!!! But fun just the same!!!!!!! Maybe i will have to ask Adrien if i can borrow one of his lucky horseshoes if he can dig one of the many out LOL God know's i got's more room to put it then he does LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OK Here's The BIG One

Ummm Dave... that last sentence of yours didn't sound so good...??? I wouldn't be making that info public. You have plenty of room to stick a horseshoe??? Hmmm still doesn't sound good.

OK OK congratulations on a FINE netting job. BUT, I was always told a good netting was the act of the rod holder leading the fish INTO the net. If that is/was true, you'd think anyone could net? Just a thought...hehe.

So... am I the only one wondering??? Amber was with you two, but I don't recall hearing anything about the fish she was allowed to reel in? Don't tell me you made her sit back and watch??? You guys were afraid she'd outfish you weren't you? LOL

Good times.