Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

Tough luck with the motor, if you can't get everything going your certainly welcome aboard my barge Saturday or Sunday. Both days in fact, I don't have anyone coming with me, if anything we can gave a nice boat ride, supposed tp be a super weekend.

Maybe you could have your wife join us later in the day and we can boat for a while (no boat traffic on Squam) and have a cookout on the boat or back at my camp ???

And yes Forry that was a nice fish, we had allot of fun joking that it was a "Steelhead", one of the bigger Bows I have caught, on any Lake. My son might have caught a bigger one on Travis boat before, there ya go Cool Water and YOAdrien, two of the Lakes best bets.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John, yup I have the number in my phone. If you get this message... I'll have to let you know about Sunday. Engine problems tonight. Maybe waterpump??? Hope I can get it fixed tomorrow or Saturday.

Forry, that picture on Adrien's site doesn't do that fish justice. It was awesome. The colors on it were even better than the picture. Would have been a great one to catch for the Rotary Fishing Derby.

Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

new to site.caught two rainbows sunday both 14"and both had green tags.think they are rotary tags.also caught two 18"lakers and two salmon one small and one19". all were caught on gold orange top guns.

Re: Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

Welcome to the board TripleD I'm fishing with you during the Rotary Derby LOL... Two tagged rainbows... wow. What's going on here. Everyone is having awesome fishing on winni.

"The Great Spirit" must be happy! Mr Lyon would be happy. I assume he's still away? Haven't seen him post in a long while.

Re: Re: Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

none of the bows i caught had tags all came on the smelt gun in 40 to 45 f.o.w east of diamond. ball at 36 ft Can only estimate the weight of the laker at 5-7 lbs i catch and release everything so i try to get them back in the water asap.I foul hooked one 20in laker on the pectoral fin thought i had one like dave from up norths monster laker last week i checked the clock thinking this is gonna be a battle but it was just a medium sized fish coming in sideways.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

That'll certainly get your blood pumping... They definitely seem bigger when hooked anywhere but the mouth!
Five or six pounder is still pretty good! Fun on light line!
Did you get many jumps out of the salmon or rainbows?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yoadrien is the man....

only the big rainbow jumped a few times away from the boat they all go a little crazy when i get them close.gonna try again in a couple hrs see if yesterday was a fluke.