Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: winni is still hot !

Another great day...I got to get down there!

Popeye

Charter from Today

Well here comes my worst report ever. I have no idea how many fish we caught today. it was minimum of 25 but really i don't know. Best lures were gold, orange, and pumpkin head.

We started catching them at 6 am and kept catching them until after 8 so steady it was nuts. at 1 time all ten lines were out of the water because they all caught fish. I kept setting and they kept catching.

I had no real opportunity to work any structure today with any regularity the boat just trolled where it wanted too and we caught them.

My crew Was Jack Weeks, his son John, and his 3 sons 8,11,and 14. A tri-generational fish killing family of 5!

The picture shows right to left a 20.5in laker, a 18 in salmon, a 16 in rainbow, a 20.75in laker and a Beautiful 21' salmon. These are just barely a taste of the fish they boated today and like forry said a few of these boys ran some line. The 8 year old was on the rod when a big salmon made a 60 foot vertical dive and pinned his rod to the rail and just smoked him! we had some jumpers that cleared 12 or 14 feet across the back of the boat.

Re: Charter from Today

Great day Adrien....Great pic

Popeye

Re: winni is still hot !

Awesome job ilucas, sounds like you had a blast!
As a fellow newbie, I also share your sentiments and am thankful to Travis, YO and the rest of the folks on this board for all their shared knowledge and camaraderie, (spell check)....
Good luck,
Bob