Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fish Pics

Your **** right it's bigger, gives me something to shoot for, but I don't know if Squam has any babies like that, maybe.

I told Craig yes, but then I remembered I was supposed to fish with Popeye this weekend, no firm day was set however ? I'm hoping Popeye can fish Sunday and I'll go with you and Craig Saturday.

I may have a bed for you at the camp, have to find out if anyone (my kids, etc) coming and I'll get back to you, right now nobody is coming Friday night that I know of, so it's lookin good.. If nobody come there will be plenty of room, room for Amber too. Now I may be getting ahead of myself here, but maybe you can come down early and we will give Squam a try Friday night. Get up and head down to Winni in the morning. So I have to check with Popeye and my family before we can firm the whole plan up.

Hey Popeye, how about it, are we on for Sunday or Saturday, I did commit to you first, if you can't make it Sunday, I'll be OK for Saturday, or we can do it the following week.

One way or another looks like a good weekend coming up.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Sampson, Mines still bigger then yours LOL You going on Saturday or what???????? Now that'll be a fun day!!!!!!!! i can't wait, might even go down to ame's earlier then when i went with Yo and sleep in the parking lot LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Fish Pics

john considering the timing of that post it would be hard for anyone not to think it was directed at them.being an addict of this site i was following the posts about your report that night when i read the complaint post i said to myself im not gonna touch this.anyway as impressive as that salmon is im much more impressed with the cool classy way you responded to the post.hope you hammer them the rest of the season and i look forward to seeing that seven pounder good luck rich

Re: Re: Re: Fish Pics

That 7 pounder fooled me on Sampson's boat once If he/she gives me the chance to catch him/her again on his boat it Def. Won't happen again LOL I can visualize that Silverback almost every time i close my eyes LOL But my sweet laker did soften the blow a little LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. Sounds good John, just let me know?????