Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wed. Salt water fishing report (the RFP's got the blues)

Sounds like a real fun day, good for you RFP's, I can picture what you decribed very clearly.

John S.

Re: Re: Wed. Salt water fishing report (the RFP's got the blues)

The ocean can play some nasty tricks on ya for sure. When the wind is going the reverse direction of the tide that is very tough to deal with. 3-years before I put on the fuel injected 115 evinrude I had a 70 carb motor. The river brought me to a complete stop at full throttle!!!!!!!! Now I have some horsepower to help out a little!!

Charlies charters [charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Wed. Salt water fishing report (the RFP's got the blues)

Hey guys,

I fished Joppa Flats on Sunday night too. I caught 3 Bluefish including one decent sized one. I caught the fish on a Tube and Worm Rig. I also pulled in some small stripers but no keepers. I saw a guy on Friday night at Joppa that had caught 2 keeper stripers on the same rig. Saturday morning I went to the tackle shop and got my own tube rigs. Oh yeah and I caught something real large in the channel at Joppa. I had it on for about 5 seconds and then it snapped my abu garcia rod right in half. I don't know if it was a bluefish or a striper but about 10 minutes before that I had caught a 30" blue on the same rod.

Happy Fishing to all!