Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

Hey John didn't i send ya an email awhile back with the name of a place that sells trailers new/used??????? I'll see if i can find it again, and your right if you were able to fill up at a reg. gas station instead of a marina you'd save a crapload of money!!!!! Let me know if ya need a passenger and captain on Winni LOL Just keep me away from the comfortable couch and we'll be all set LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

I don't remember that place, see if you can find it. Your welcome anytime, on any Lake, just talk softly when I'm trying untangle a cluster in "rough seas", I allomst jumped out of my shoes the other day when you hollered something out to me, LOL. One other thing, leave the oatmeal cookies home, I'm back on my diet big time.

Raining big time down here today so I may have a chance to look into the trailer situtation.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

john,
check out atlantic boat and trailer, 207 439 8888
kittery me. can't beat their prices, don't know if they pontoons in stock, but when i bought my boat they had the best pricing on trailers, without a doubt, good luck

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

Thanks, I'l give em a call. Sh----/rainy day, I should be fishin, oh well.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

Ill try and talk softer LOL and if memory serves me correctly YOU brought the "Box" of oatmeal creampies this time LOL But Darn they are good though LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. I'll see if i can find it again and email ya!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

Hey there John It was Winnisquammarine.com if im not mistaken they sell both new and used trailers, theres also a number in the state paper that I'll see if i can find again for ya!!!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

Thanks, I e mailed them. How did we go from hand helds to boat trailers under this heading ????

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handheld VHF Radio

I have no idea LOL My frenchmanitis must be rubbing off on ya LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North