Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

Good job Adrien!! It was tough for sure today....At least for me anyhow.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

Looks like a fun group of guys... The one on the left should enter a Jim Zumbo look alike contest.

Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

Those giant white perch are the next best thing to stripers for the table. In my opinion the best eating fish in the lake. My wife is upset with me because I didn't get any keeper stripers, so white perch will have to do. (for now)

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

When i make it out with you your gonna have to show me how to fillet those darn things LOL The last one i got on the Yo Adrian I so massacred it LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

Piece of cake.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday winni charter report

We get a load of sub legal stripers out of Hilton S.P.,less than the 28",but across the river in Maine they would be legal to keep.Kind of a crazy law,fish in the same water body but different keeper sizes.We get them on top water lures on the Maine side early morning out going tide.Then move over to the NH side when the tide turns and get them on bait,(clams,cut herring,macks).Little bay lobster co docks and the gypsum plant docks always plenty of fish,just not many NH keepers,but plenty of fun.