Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calling Cody Dodds

That does sound like a pretty sweet deal! My father and I are still thinking about how we could work it. As for the rainbows it was slow I hooked into a good one and snapped my leader... but I had witnesses haha. Fishing would be a blast this weekend. My friend that you met doesnt like the early mornings but my father im sure would like to come if that fine with you...(and I think you would be doing the teaching haha)

Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

oh forgot one thing... I have a football scrimmage on saturday so I couldnt go that day... and if sunday doesnt work out then maybe well get out another time

Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Cody
Your Dad is more than welcome - maybe we all learn a little from each other. I'll let you know when I hear from my weekend job.
later
bill

Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Are you John or Dicks kid??? Football scrimage.....Oh yes....I coached Hanover football from 81-86...
You don't play hockey???

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Yeah I play football and Hockey and fish. My father is John and we started fishing for salmon just a couple years ago and are starting to get the hang of it. You should come see a game sometime!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Cody
I have to work Saturday which means Newfound Sunday - you in?
later
bill
Givem e a yell on the cell - 398-6265

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Im in! Ill call ya later on in the week