Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Day of Smokepoling!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the deer up at my house LMAO most times they are strictly Night Stalkers UGHHHHHHHh if i could only screw up their timing i would be all set LOL almost 6 years of living up there and only twice have i seen a big buck during the day UGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I figure in another 6 years i might have them figured out LOL Take Care God BLess and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North (Wooo Hooo be back at it this weekend if i can finish my school stuff LOL only problem now is that i have to see the horns first UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Day of Smokepoling!!!!!!!!!

We are seeing the same stuff down in my area. You can stand on the deck at night and hear them playing grab ass and grunting like pigs out back but during the shooting hours all you see is an occasional doe or skipper but that's why they allow us the zone M tags...........

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Day of Smokepoling!!!!!!!!!

Only one I saw last night was after dark, but he was a good rack. My son had 9 out in front of him for the evening, all baldies.......

Popeye