That is a beauty nice catch

Re: Nice Bows

Can you put a name to that face?

Re: Re: Nice Bows

John Pelkey...AKA Snooze ya Loose

Re: Nice Bows

thanks I was wondering if that was the big one or not. real nice, congrats

Re: Re: Nice Bows

Nice fish John, my 12 yr. old got one yesterday at Massebesic 21", no tags. No photo either, batteries cooked in the camera.

See you at the weigh station next Saturday

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

what area of massebesic were you fishing?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

Yesterday we fished in Browns Cove to stay out the wind.

Good spot for trout, white and yellow perch and crappie, worth the hike in from Byp. 28

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

can you use 4 wheelers on the lake . I heard that your not able to use them on the lake " reel it in"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

No wheelers, snowmobiles yes. Makes alot of sense, anyway the exercise is good for you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

thanks alot . you were fishing on the west side of dearnick bridge on the south side of the channel over by browns island correct ? how much ice ? and did you have to walk throughthe no tresspassing area of the water works? "reel it in "

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

That is correct.
8-10"
No we walked on in the area they cut over this fall, used to be a gate but they put boulders in it's place.

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

spoke to a gentleman at the manchester water works and he said that area is now open to fishing . the lake is state owned and they own the land around the lake . we can fish on that side of dearneck bridge to a certain point and we can go across their land over on 28 by the bridge, also 4 wheelers are not allowed on the ice but snowmobiles are allowed on the ice but they can't go on their property to get on the ice. I should be out there on sunday around 5 am . did you park right off the road by the bridge? hope to see you out there. "reel it in"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

I park on left hand side heading towards Manchester from Derry about a 1/2 mile before Deerneck next to the boulders.

Good luck I may see you out there.

I'll be the one with 3 kids and a portable shelter, stop by for venison sausage.

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

10-4 "reel it in"