Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

can you use 4 wheelers on the lake . I heard that your not able to use them on the lake " reel it in"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

No wheelers, snowmobiles yes. Makes alot of sense, anyway the exercise is good for you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

thanks alot . you were fishing on the west side of dearnick bridge on the south side of the channel over by browns island correct ? how much ice ? and did you have to walk throughthe no tresspassing area of the water works? "reel it in "

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

That is correct.
8-10"
No we walked on in the area they cut over this fall, used to be a gate but they put boulders in it's place.

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

spoke to a gentleman at the manchester water works and he said that area is now open to fishing . the lake is state owned and they own the land around the lake . we can fish on that side of dearneck bridge to a certain point and we can go across their land over on 28 by the bridge, also 4 wheelers are not allowed on the ice but snowmobiles are allowed on the ice but they can't go on their property to get on the ice. I should be out there on sunday around 5 am . did you park right off the road by the bridge? hope to see you out there. "reel it in"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

I park on left hand side heading towards Manchester from Derry about a 1/2 mile before Deerneck next to the boulders.

Good luck I may see you out there.

I'll be the one with 3 kids and a portable shelter, stop by for venison sausage.

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice Bows

10-4 "reel it in"