Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Campgrounds

Here are a few campgrounds in the area: #1, #2, #3.

Re: Campgrounds

Thanks LOL and Gray Ghost for the great leads. Looking forward to it...

-Eric

Re: Re: Campgrounds

http://www.choicehotels.com/

Eric
Check out Roadway Inn in Moultonborough. $60 a night. I was just up there looking for a place to stay for fishing Winni. this spring. There arn't many cheap chain hotels in the area. This is 9 miles from Meredith on Rt. 25. which is the main road on the north side of Winni. There is a Dunkin Donuts, gas stations and other food places along Rt.25. between Moultonborough and Meredith. The place has parking in the rear and I think there is room for a boat.... I am going to be talking with them next month to verify parking. This is a good bet as I have checked out other chain hotels and there just isn't any this close.

Re: Re: Re: Campgrounds

I will do some checking for you also. I will try to bring some info to the gathering. See you guys next week!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Campgrounds

Thanks Brown Boat, Still Fishin. Still Fishin, I won't be able to make the gathering...traveling to Europe on business. I had hoped to make it. If you find anything please post or shoot me an e-mail: echince@geovation.com

Thanks to all so far. Does anyone know if Harbor Hill campground on Rt. 25 north of Meredith is open by the time of the derby?

Eric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Campgrounds

Harbor Hill according to their web site doesn't open until May 25.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Campgrounds

Bummer. That would have been right there for me. I guess something in the Center Harbor - Moultonboro would be my best bet.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Campgrounds

I have a bran new area / apt above my garage with a full bath and kitchen. 950 sq feet, half mile from center harbor bay, plenty of room to park trucks, boat..
no furniture- need to bring air matteress.. Available $225 a nite for up to four people or 65 for one..
914-523-9324