Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Lock on Lake O

We are going to be fishing Friday, the 22nd until Labor Day. We will be fishing out of Oswego. We are staying at Wrights Landing at the Orange dock. We will be talking to a few people from the board, any information will be shared. We will call on Channel 12 but we monitor Channels 5 and 68.
Popeye, there will be no leadcore going with us, but I will be using copperline.
I plan on beating your 40lbs with a 42 lbs king. So you will stand next to me for the silver while I hold the gold. Roland said to use the "Panhandle Special".
Good Luck to all
Lena

Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Should be pretty decent weather the first few days at least! Only downside I saw was winds and possible storms Sunday afternoon. Other than that the beginning of the week looks decent and not too hot.

Hope to hear a bunch of you on the squawk box... We'll be there Saturday at noon.

Good luck!

Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Good Luck Craig. Have a safe trip.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

have a good time Slipnot, I hope you catch the winner on one of those lures...lol

be safe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Slipknot's def. got a chance If I'm not mistaken he's taking Rick@BBW and Fisherman John, WE already know those two guys know how to catch monster lakers LOL Good Luck and have fun Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines You Lucky SH__TS LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

Thanks guys.

I "have a chance" because Rick and John are going with me?? Gee, thanks for the faith, Dave. Sheesh. Hoping to find plenty of kings... or browns... and not need to dredge bottom for lakers.

Hopefully, we'll have plenty of pics when we return. I have a few new tactics I'm looking forward to trying this time. Been doing some brainstorming on some ideas to help during the slow times of the day. Will report if they work. If not, the ideas will be forever forgotten. LOL.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lock on Lake O

LMAO I have all the confidence in the world in you Slipknot (As long as someone else is tying the knots ROFLMFAO LOL) just kidding What I meant is those 2 def. know how to catch big lakers hopefully that will turn into BIG KINGS LOL Have fun and think of me when your drag is screaming off the reels UGHHHHHHHHHh "I'm envious as HE double hockey sticks LOL" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines with Screaming Drags LOL Dave From up North