Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: giant laker

The fish and game laker wasn't estimated at 49 lbs. They guessed it may be over 30 and they released it. To be honest, it does have similar markings if you look hard enough. It could be the same fish. F&G released theirs. This guy could have caught the same one. So what if he did? Nice work

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: giant laker

Wouldn't be the first time the same fish was caught twice, or more. Salty caught the sane fish twice within less than a 1/2 hour. Not sure if it was actually Salty, but his boat caught it, I saw it.

It was the same fish because he lost it on a tandem fly, tail end fly was gone, a few minutes later a fish was caught with the same fly and the missing 1/2 of the fly was in his lip.

Someone said it was fishy, well it was a fish.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The fish and game laker wasn't estimated at 49 lbs. They guessed it may be over 30 and they released it. To be honest, it does have similar markings if you look hard enough. It could be the same fish. F&G released theirs. This guy could have caught the same one. So what if he did? Nice work

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: giant laker

Not sure if it's accurate or not (I would imagine it is as they get their info for the report from A.J.'s) but if you check out the Kittery Trading Post fishing report for this week it Identifies the lake this fish was caught in. Now I really do think it may be an example of the same fish caught twice. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. I too looked at the pics pretty closely and though I've seen many similarities Im still not 100% certain it is the same identical fish?? Either way All i can say is Congrat's buddy that is one He__ of a fish through a hole in the ice with a jig rod WOW I can't even imagine.