Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My first trip of the Season on Winni (Friday)

I too can brag that i had no hook wounded fish. Just 1 hook wounded finger. 6 hours, 4 rods, no hits. But it was a beautful day. And Tessie was awsome for her first time out. Happy Easter.

Rick

Looks like it was a great day all around for the Anti Hook Wounding campaign. Looks Like a few folks using live did vey well.

Big John
"2 trips, no Salmon"

Got one nice bow and my buddy got 22" beauty of a salmon that was almost 4lbs. My other friend got 3 salmon on Ossipee to 20 inches the same day. I stopped at the bridge in Wolfboro and had a few beautiful salmon smash my fly but missed each time. I guess I'm a little rusty. I did manage to catch a Mack dumptruck by the antenna on one of my backcasts. I released to to dump another day...

LMAO Joe, I remember a certain person towing the barge to Ames Farm for it's maiden voyage on Winni, also trolling down the road, unfortunatly he didn't catch anything besides a spooled reel LMAO Good Memories Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's still soak and wet from that day and trying to get the barge back on the trailer LMAO

LOL Dave
LMAO Joe, I remember a certain person towing the barge to Ames Farm for it's maiden voyage on Winni, also trolling down the road, unfortunatly he didn't catch anything besides a spooled reel LMAO Good Memories Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's still soak and wet from that day and trying to get the barge back on the trailer LMAO

We got it down pat now, allot of mods to the trailer, 2 guys can load it easy now, that was a fun day, like you said a memory..

Slipknot was with us too, speaking of Slipknot, where are you ???????????

Big John

Friday Night the final hour before dark, lost a big hit on 5 colors of leadcore.

was mostly practicing my trolling for Lake Trout Technique, picked up a beauty 21 inch Salmon dragging an emerald shinner threw the mud at a 20 foot depth. 30 mins before pitch darkness.... very weird? but true.