Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi everyone, I came on as Kat/Kris

Goodmorning , Thank you for all of your responses. I have to tell you, I have been in this emotional and verbal and mental abusive relationship for so many years, I had an affair last summer. He found out about it and verbally abused me in front of our sons for the last year. I tried to escape the abuse, by chance ,finding someone else who was kind and loving to me. I feel into an 8 month depression where I hardly left my room, and went into the hospital twice for depression, first time in my life in the hospital. He left in may,july and final departure last month. He went to his mothers have dental work done, exenstensive. I am losing the house today because i do not have any income on my own for the modification and do not have enough money to pay the ulities, I have an older son 18, who will not work, abuses marijunia, has stopped taking ged classes, and verbally abuses me constantly, he spat upon me twice in last two day, calls me a c*** and a f****** B***. My younger son is swearing and calling me names as well, it is a nightmare. I begged my mom to let us come to her house immediatly, my younger son and I, and My older son will have to find a place to go, although he has been stating he has no where to go, which is true, I called his birth father this am to beg for him to take him, waiting for a callback, he probably will not. I feel like I am dying, I thought about my life all last night and felt sick, I have a counselor and am on an antidepressant,I feel like I cannot go on. I need emergency help right now, I cannot stand to be in this house for one more minute, my car is falling apart,and I am exhausted and completely spent, I have nothing left, with all the stress, I need a refuge.