Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: after 24 yrs, he doesnt love me anymore

Pray. They tell me it is a test of faith. I am so sorry. Does everything happen for a reason.

KNOW YOUR WORTH....is what I keep telling myself.

27 years. Husband met an also married, but much younger woman. I was devastated at first- found out Memorial weekend. Tried all summer to get him to end affair and have marriage counseling but he still wanted her in September. I am now just trying to look forward. Already there are way less tears and I have a good attitude about the future. 2 losers deserve each other. I will be better off without all of the lies, deceit and indifference. I just wish it were easier on my children and since financially he has nothing, we will be on an extremely tight budget.

Hi, I just got asked for a divorce today, I've loved this man so much, it hurts, it hurts alot. But If I wish him bad he still isn't going to change his mind, so it doesn't matter I wished him the best honestly and I want god to bless him and me also, we have a daughter and i just think we only have one life we can't hold on to grudges, I love him alot he is my life, but I can't stop a tree from growing or I can't stop a river from running. God bless you, I'm in alot of pain it's devastating, but I just want to give me the strenght. God bless you